FPGA development boards:
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102, ZCU106, ZCU104
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC ZC706, ZC702, ZedBoard
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KCU105
- Xilinx Virtex 7 VC707, VC709
- Xilinx Kintex 7 KC705
- Analog Devices FMCOMMS2, FMCOMMS3, FMCOMMS4, FMCOMMS5
- Analog Devices AD9361, AD9364, ADRV9361, ADRV9364
- Analog Devices AD9371, AD9375, ADRV9371, ADRV9375
- Analog Devices FMCDAQ2, FMCDAQ3
- Analog Devices AD9171, AD9172, AD9173, AD9174, AD9175, AD9176, AD917x family
- Analog Devices AD9789
- Ettus Research USRP B200, B210
- Analog Devices PlutoSDR
- Nuand BladeRF x115 and x40
The ModemKit is a complete set of FPGA/DSP/RF boards, IPrium’s IP Cores, and PC software that can be used for the effective evaluation of wireless communication systems. The ModemKit enables customers to rapidly deploy IPrium’s IP Cores in their existing communication systems or to start a completely new system development. The ModemKit ships with a pre-customized setup that contains all the components needed to enable the immediate integration into a customer’s environment.
The ModemKit includes a Xilinx Zynq-7000 FPGA/SoC board, Analog Devices AD9361 RF Agile Transceiver board, USB, Ethernet, Linux and Windows drivers, a Quick Start guide, and 10 hours of remote desktop technical support, offered directly by IPrium.
The ModemKit is offered on a loan-only basis for a continuous 30-day period. This initiative allows customers to check the hardware and software functionality elements, working together in detail. The ultra-effectiveness of running IP Cores and all the benefits are clearly visible when using the ModemKit. One can quickly and very easily see just how well these will work in the correct environment without any hassle or extensive setup costs. Once the 30-day period is complete, the ModemKit is returned.